Terms & Conditions
Thanks for shopping at our online store. Please note that by accessing and using our store, you are bound by our terms and conditions.
Please note that Holeshot Yamaha does not ship goods outside of Australia.
Where items are in stock, parts and accessories orders will be dispatched within 2 working days.
For vehicle purchases, you have the option to 'Click & Collect', or we can deliver to Darwin, Palmerston and some rural areas. For shipping further afield, please contact us and we can arrange this for you.
If you need to change or cancel your order for any reason, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org (after hours) or on (08) 89844 388 (during business hours).
Returns and Exchanges
We offer a 14-day return/exchange policy. Please note that if 14 days have elapsed since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
You may be entitled to receive an exchange or refund if:
You contact us within 14 days of original invoice date;
- You provide a valid proof of purchase;
- The products are unused, and in saleable condition;
- The products have not been altered, amended or damaged in any way;
- The products are returned in the original manufacturer's packaging;
- The part numbers or labels on the returned items are legible and undamaged.
Please note that the following items are non-returnable:
- Parts ordered incorrectly by customer;
- Special order parts;
- Electrical items, opened or unopened;
- Items that have been fitted to a bike;
- Items that have been used;
- Gift cards.
To request a refund or exchange:
- Email email@example.com with proof of purchase, your name, number and address and the reason why you need an exchange or refund, within 7 days of receiving the product.
- Please wait until you receive a Return Authorisation before returning goods.
Once you receive a Return Authorisation, please:
- Return items to: Holeshot Yamaha, 1 Miles Road, Berrimah NT 0828 (or via post to Holeshot Yamaha, PO Box 38079, Winnellie NT 0821) along with your proof of purchase (copy of invoice) within 7 working days after receiving the Return Authorisation.
Shipping charges incurred in returning goods will be at the customer's expense, with the exception of: faulty items, items returned under warranty, and items received as a result of our error. In these cases, we may supply you with a prepaid Australia Post bag, envelope or satchel at our discretion.
Should we consider a returned item to be subsequently unsaleable due to any of the reasons listed above, we reserve the right to refuse refund and charge return postage costs.
Please note: only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We will not accept a request for refund or exchange for any of the below reasons:
- You received what you ordered but simply changed your mind;
- You found it listed cheaper somewhere else;
- You decide you do not like the purchase;
- You decide you have no use for it;
- You misuse the product in any way that causes a problem.
If you have returned your order for a refund, this will be processed within 5-7 business days of Holeshot Yamaha receiving the items and you will receive a confirmation email when the refund has been processed. Please note that for refunds, it may take up to 5 days for the refund to appear in your account, due to delays in processing between different financial institutions.
Warranty Claims/Incorrect Item Received
To report a product defect, warranty claim or if the wrong item was received, please contact our team and we will happily help to resolve any issues with the product you received.
For any warranty requests, please follow the steps listed above for returns, and once the product is received at Holeshot Yamaha, our team will be in contact once the assessment has taken place to discuss the next steps. Each item will be assessed on a case by case basis, depending on the requirement.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order for any reason.
We reserve the right to correct inadvertent errors, omissions or inaccuracies in relation to price, product availability, or product descriptions. Acceptance of all orders is subject to Holeshot Yamaha confirming availability and price for products ordered.
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
For more information, or if you have any questions, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
PO Box 38079, Winnellie NT 0821
We are located at 1 Miles Road, Berrimah NT 0828, Australia
ABN: 68 137 169 585