SAVE over $3,100 with this 2017 model YZF-R1 (New) in Tech Black.
Packed with MotoGP YZR-M1 technology, a crossplane engine, short wheelbase chassis and high-tech electronics, the YZF-R1 is ready to connect to your body and take your riding to a new level.
Developed without compromise using YZR-M1 MotoGP technology, the R1 was born for the track. 200PS, 199kg and 1,405mm wheelbase give an insight into its capabilities.
The YZF-R1 features a lightweight and compact crossplane-crankshaft, inline-four-cylinder, 998cc high output engine.
Ride Away pricing includes - 6 Months NT Rego, Stamp Duty, CTPI
- 998cc, super sport
- Crossplane crankshaft, titanium “fracture split” con rods & offset cylinder
- Titanium intake & steel exhaust valves & special “Finger Follower” rocker arms
- Twin injector 45mm throttle body FI & high capacity air box
- Mid ship 4 into 2 into 1 exhaust system with EXUP & titanium header pipes & muffler
- Magnesium wheels, oil pan, cylinder head cover & crankcase covers
- Yamaha Ride Control: PWR / TCS / SCS / LIF / LCS / QSS plus YCC-T & YCC-I
- Compact, lightweight aluminium Deltabox chassis & swingarm
- MotoGP M1 race bike inspired body design
- TFT multifunction instrument
- LED headlights, position lights & turn signals
|Engine type:||4-stroke, liquid-cooled, inline 4-cylinder DOHC, 16-valve
|Fuel management:||Fuel injection with YCC-T and YCC-I|
|Transmission:||6-speed wet multi-plate slipper clutch|
|Fuel tank capacity:||17.0 litres|
|Suspension (front):||43mm KYB inverted telescopic fork, fully adjustable, 120mm travel
|Suspension (rear):||Single KYB shock absorber, 120mm travel|
|L x W x H:||2055mm x 690mm x 1150mm|
A Note About Delivery & Collection
You may collect this vehicle from our store at 1 Miles Road, Berrimah NT 0828, or we are happy to deliver to Darwin, Palmerston and some rural areas for a small fee. If you require shipping to further afield, please contact us on (08) 89844 388 and we'd be more than happy to arrange this for you.
Interested? Please get in touch with us.